- CRxAssured With 90% of English pharmacies now ready for EPS release 2, a reliable N3 line is crucial. If your N3 line is damaged due to external construction, BT maintenance, or a router failure, the consequences could be severe. CRxAssured, a wireless 3G backup solution, has been designed to safeguard your critical pharmacy operations.
- CRxPurchaser is a new web-based purchasing tool that has been designed to help high volume independent pharmacies and groups to reduce spend on medication as well as helping to minimise the administration and complexity around ordering.
- CRxDefence gives you three levels of protection for your pharmacy data. What would you do if you lost your data due to flood, fire, theft, system failure or an issue with your back-up disk? With CRxDefence you can quickly and easily restore your data almost to the point of system failure.
- Pharmacy Manager brings speed, reliability and resilience to your pharmacy. These foundations will make handling the requirements of the new pharmacy contract a breeze; with core features and add-on modules geared towards the growing role of your community pharmacy.
- Nexphase is the fully flexible PMR system that allows you to dispense, label, order and endorse, park and retrieve in any order you like. Fully configurable, the system will support the way you work and help you to run your pharmacy more efficiently.
Cegedim Rx is part of the Cegedim Group, a major supplier of healthcare technology and information services across Europe and is the market leading supplier of software solutions and computer services to UK pharmacies. Pharmacy Manager and Nexphase are the leading PMR systems in the UK and used by many organisations including Well, Superdrug and Asda, as well as a large number of independent pharmacies, including J M W Vicary Ltd in Aylesbury and The S G Court Group.