- CRxDefence gives you three levels of protection for your pharmacy data. What would you do if you lost your data due to flood, fire, theft, system failure or an issue with your back-up disk? With CRxDefence you can quickly and easily restore your data almost to the point of system failure.
- Pharmacy Manager brings speed, reliability and resilience to your pharmacy. These foundations will make handling the requirements of the new pharmacy contract a breeze; with core features and add-on modules geared towards the growing role of your community pharmacy.
- Nexphase is the fully flexible PMR system that allows you to dispense, label, order and endorse, park and retrieve in any order you like. Fully configurable, the system will support the way you work and help you to run your pharmacy more efficiently.
- Health Options The new Health Options programme offers an industry-leading complete health screening solution, with particular focus on cardiovascular disease (CVD) prevention and detection.
- EPS Release 2 EPS release 2 is gaining momentum. Cegedim Rx can support and guide you through your transition to EPS release 2. Sign up for EPS release 2 today and secure nominations using our voice and text messaging service free for 3 months
Cegedim Rx is part of the Cegedim Group, a major supplier of healthcare technology and information services across Europe and is the market leading supplier of software solutions and computer services to UK pharmacies. Pharmacy Manager and Nexphase are the leading PMR systems in the UK and used by many organisations including The Co-operative Group, Superdrug, ASDA and Morrisons, as well as over 50% of independent pharmacies, including BJP - Healthcare, Elora Pharmacy in Benfleet, Yardley Chemist in Rayleigh Essex, McParland (chemists) Ltd and The S G Court Group.