Working harder so you can work smarter
Our industry leading Pharmacy Manager is specifically designed to help your pharmacy team work smarter and is continuously evolving to work harder for YOU.
This customer-centric PMR system gives you a dashboard that allows you to manage your pharmacy simply and efficiently with actionable intelligence, so that you can spend more time concentrating on patient care.
Benefits of Pharmacy Manager
Designed with you in mind
- Intuitive dashboard for easy navigation and giving you actionable intelligence
- Innovative and scalable user interface for the perfect user experience
- Dynamic tiles and real time colour coded notifications– alerting you to key areas of attention
- Efficient, accurate dispensing, clinical checks and management of medicines
- Complete stock visibility for enhanced ordering and control
- Full picture of patient’s health and medication history via Integration of the Summary Care Record
- Real time exemption checking (RTEC)
- Reporting tools and data management
- Run and process effective patient communications
- Easy access to a host of handy features including calendar notes, fridge temperatures and quick NHS links
Take a look at our latest video on Pharmacy Manager
Take a look at what our customers are saying
Nathan Douglas – Victoria Pharmacy
Allan Green – Weldricks
Adapting to Change with Pharmacy Manager
As a large community pharmacy with 12 staff, the Llanidloes branch of Dudley Taylor has long played a vital role in supporting a dispersed, rural community. In a post-Covid-19 world, the pharmacy has become ever more important...
Continuous Enhancements Driving Efficiencies in Pharmacy
Amish Patel, Managing Director, Hodgson Pharmacy in Longfield, Kent, is keen to celebrate improvement. Established in 1983, the family run business offers a wide range of services and is keen to maximise technology...
Making the move from Nexphase to Pharmacy Manager
Shabbir Jafferali, owner of Wilmshurst Pharmacy must be one of Cegedim Healthcare Solution’s longest standing customers – with 40 years of history, tracking back to the earliest PCs and printing technology...
- How much does it cost?
Our pricing is dependant on the needs within your pharmacy. We have a flexible model and we really like to understand your requirements before we create a bespoke proposal. We offer a complete IT solution, but tailor to what you need and what you don't. Book a meeting with our team to understand more.
- What other new features are you currently looking at?
We are geared towards continually driving efficiencies in pharmacy across a number of key business areas, ultimately helping pharmacy teams provide exceptional patient care whilst reducing pharmacy costs and increasing their profit.
We have dedicated teams that are aligned to key areas of pharmacy business, for example; Stock & Ordering, Patient Management & Services, Automated Dispensing & Fulfilment, Pharmacy Intelligence and of course Dispensing Services. All teams are pressing ahead with new functionality and delivering at pace
We recognise that now, more than ever, smart efficient technology is essential in the pressured pharmacy environment and we remain focused on delivering our promises as quickly as possible.
For more details on our roadmap, please book a meeting and our Customers Success Managers will be more than happy to share further details with you.
- How can Pharmacy Manager assist pharmacists in delivering ongoing care in such shifting working conditions?
Our latest releases are focused on pharmacy time savers which will have an immediate impact during this exceptionally busy time. We have also taken steps to develop solutions that would support pharmacies in the event of a necessary site closure as a result of COVID-19.
We have launched a free Learning Zone full of bite sized video content to help quickly upskill pharmacy teams on Pharmacy Manager. The Learning Zone is accessible anywhere and on any device, so pharmacists can refresh their PMR knowledge on their commute, at home or within the pharmacy.
There's lots more ways we are supporting pharmacists delivering ongoing care in changing times. Get in touch with us for more details.
Want to Learn More?
Fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch to discuss more on how we can help.