Training & Support
What training and support do we offer?
We offer a variety of training and learning programmes to help you develop the essential knowledge
and skills you need to get the most value from our solutions.Our training consultants are qualified to national standards, with years of industry, product and training experience and deep subject matter knowledge.
Our service desk are here 6 days a week to support you, your team and your business. From quick questions to guidance on product support. We can also help with technical queries, short training sessions or consultancy services to help you get the best from your IT system, get support for your area.
Face to Face Training
- Delivered by one of our experienced training consultants.
- Delivered at either your practice, pharmacy, organisation or classroom based.
- Floor walking and consultancy days available.
- Full Day: 10 am - 4 pm Half Day: 10 am - 1 pm OR 1 pm - 4 pm
Out of hours training available upon request
- Experience a virtual classroom delivered using either Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
- Online training sessions provide the opportunity for 'hands on' experience to help embed learning and are usually 3 hours, split into bitesize sessions.
- Maximum of 8 delegates per session.
- Webinars are also available for larger numbers of delegates and are usually no longer than 1 hour in duration.
- Webinar Training is delivered in presentation or demonstration style format. You also have the opportunity to raise any questions to our product expert via the 'Chat' functionality.
- Demonstration style training delivered by one of our experienced training consultants.
- Learn away from the working environment and share learning experiences with peers.
Train the Trainer
- Are you a facilitator or Super User? Do you deliver training to end-users or support practices/pharmacies using our Solutions? Our Train the Trainer programme will provide in-depth product knowledge to equip you to deliver quality training or support sessions.
- Learn through a mixture of online courses and media as well as traditional face to face instruction.
- Learn how to deliver training/ support for an Solution or a specific module.
- Continual assessment and feedback throughout the course to ensure you have the appropriate knowledge and highlight areas for improvement.
- Toolkit of resources and materials to help you plan and deliver training.
Build a foundation for your teams training needs
To support our customers, we have launched our Learning Zone initiative. Free for all existing and new users, the Learning Zone has been specifically designed to meet the current and evolving needs of your whole team
Enquire about training
To enquire about our training please tell us a bit more about yourself and a member of our team will be in touch.